Friday 23 October 2009

It's not what you see, it's what the bloody hell it means

Many people will probably stop reading at this moment, cause I'm gonna start on politics. But bear with me, cause after that it gets better.

I'm a liberal, thus I understand where PKR comes from, and if they promote so-called freedom of speech, I'd vote for them.

Problem is, they're the same gang with PAS, who I must say are the most obnoxious group of people I can see. Fine, fight for Muslim rights, but which rights are you fighting for? The right of the Muslims to keep their faith in order, or the right of Malay's to keep Islam a totally Malay thing? You show me a Chinese or Indian Muslim whose in that party then I'll reconsider joining this misbegotten-delusional-blowwindoutofyourrectum-party.

I must say though, getting Beyonce to postpone her concert is like getting a cute Persian cat. You stroke it and enjoy it, but if you smother it too much It'll bite you.

Now, to the more interesting part.

Two weeks ago, NASA bombed the moon. Seriously. Go google it.

Three weeks ago, or so, a couple of countries got hit by earthquakes. Last week, Mini, Andrea and I got into an accident and lives, including ours would be lost. Every single day, I see people's Facebook complaining about not getting Jimmy Choo's or Gucci Handbags or complaining about their boyfriends or girlfriends or gay friends or no friends.

Get a little perspective, please.


Quotes of the week.

"The personality of a rectum" - Alwyn Lau, KDU Marketing lecturer.

"We don't all have the rectum of the gods" - Eric Cartman.

"We don't all have the golden rectum of Hercules" - Eric Cartman again.

"Stealing from your boss, that's totally unethical. But perfect qualifications to be a pirate" - Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory

And I leave you with the ultimate line in science-fiction (even though I'm more of a Star Wars guy and despise Trekkies)

"Live Long and Prosper" - Spock (By the way, don't name your child Spock, unless you want my child to beat your child senseless)

Have a good weekend and take care of each other

Bobstar

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm shamelessly plugging Devon Awesome's name, because, hey, he needs a real life counterpart. I must warn you that the stuff I write is rather offensive, so if your not offended, you don't get the joke. Start reading a book.